Your Specialist for Inline Particle Measurement
SOPAT develops and sells a photo-optical and image-based analysis measurement technology that quantitatively characterizes particulate multi-phase systems. In combination with our hardware, the innovative SOPAT software provides real time analysis of particle size distribution and characteristics.
Our goal is to produce tailor made particle measurement systems for our customers that allow for the early detection of trends and efficient process optimization. This advantage leads to cost reductions in both time and personnel that increase product quality as well as considerably reduce waste.
Emulsification, crystallization or polymerization processes, our innovative particle measurement technology can be used to analyze a wide range of applications to obtain information on the concentration, size, shape or distribution of particles.
Measurements occur inline during the production process, so neither sampling nor dilution is necessary. This guarantees that the sample is neither changed on the way to the laboratory, nor must production be stopped.
Various particle types can be simultaneously analyzed through direct visual access to the product, be it bubbles, drops, solids, biological cells, crystals, etc…
Our website contains an abundance of information as to the fields of application, our worldwide references, and our business ventures. How can we help you further?
We are happy to help with questions and are always available for a no-cost non-binding discussion about the product, either by telephone or at your location.
Your SOPAT Team
Our expertise, your gain:
- Inline measurement
Real time control of production processes
- Differentiated particle analysis
- Process optimization
- Quality control
- … even under extremeconditions (pressure, temperature, etc.)
- SOPAT on the road: Pittcon 2019 | Philadelphia, USA
- SOPAT on the Road: IFPAC 2019 | North Bethesda, Maryland
- SOPAT on the road: CHEMTECH World Expo 2019 | Mumbai, India
- Technical University of Berlin Opens New Coworking Space “Eins” for Entrepreneurs, Researchers, and Students
- Congratulations to Mathieu de Langlard for a great PhD defense!